1. Use as Ramadan decorations, gardening gifts, tree lights, patio umbrella lights, artistic clearance lights, front and back porch decorations, or as outdoor table lamps, or simply mount the stake on a lantern and place it on your lawn. The warmth of the light will cast stunning shadows on the wall or tabletop and bring color to your patio.
2. Energy efficient - These outdoor garden solar lights are solar powered, which is convenient and saves you money on energy costs. Expose the solar panel to direct sunlight and let it fully charge during the day. At night, the lights will automatically turn on and work for up to 8 hours.
3. Beautiful Floral Design - These street lights feature a beautiful floral cutout pattern to provide you with a modern and unique garden decor. At night, the soft light and design patterns make the garden more beautiful.
4. Available in 6 packs - Hanning lanterns come in 6 packs, you can use this lovely lantern as a street light to decorate your lawn or put them in different places in your garden.
5. If your light is dimmer is not working or missing parts, please contact us and we will send some free replacements.
6. WEATHERPROOF: The pathway solar lights are made of high quality stainless steel and are rust proof. The waterproof solar panel is suitable for outdoor use without worrying about rain, snow, frost or sleet.
* Please remove the light cover to turn the switch ON before charging.
* Make sure the solar panel absorbs in sufficient sunlight for 8 hours.
* Make sure the earth is soft enough before sticking the solar lights into it to avoid breakage.
* When you receive solar lights, please turn the ON / OFF switch at the light cover to ON position then place the light cover upside down at the table to check whether the lights will light up or not.
* Situation 1, the light is lighting, please placed them in the sunny area(without any shadow) to absorb full direct sunlight.
* Situation 2, the light is not light up, please reset the battery or allow at least 3 days and nights of charging and discharging for the battery to charge to its full capacity.